Monday, November 03, 2008

Smaller Gryphons prototypes in!



I had the first Gryphon built over a year ago really just as something I wanted to ride myself. Basically just took the Swift and gave it a few tweaks to make it rigid specific and drop specific. I loved riding it and people kept saying they liked it as well so finally I had a few more prototypes made up in smaller sizes. A couple of folk around the traps are riding them, Dom left me in his dust (or rather mud spray) on Saturday aboard one and seemed to be liking it, Stu's been liking it so much he left it in a tree... Anyhow, as I'm about to order a batch of new stock I'll get some of these in as well - should be here Feb-March.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, hope you'll be getting some XL sizes in the batch too. Count me in for one if so. February, eh? Just in time for a birthday present to myself.

    James who nearly bought a Swift after a Richmond park testride a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look and design of that bike - but how does one go about getting one of these in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, there will also be an xl sized gryphon with a 62cm ett.
    once we have production frames (approx feb/mar 09) we'll be able to ship them worldwide.

    cheers,

    sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam - perfect ETT for my size/drop bar use.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:06 pm

    Hi Sam

    do you have a german distributor?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete