Thursday, January 25, 2007

So the first framesets have been shipping out over the past couple of weeks and people seem to be happy with them. We've got bikes being tested with a couple of the mags as well, so keep an eye out for some write ups.

The above pic is from Johan in Ontario, Canada. He's had one of our prototypes for a while now and a bunch of guys over there have been giving it a try. Here's a comment from Jeff who gave it a spin..

"Just got back from a mtn ride on your Singular. Took it off road for a few hours and dude, I f**king loved it! I'm totally game for one, I dig it. I can't get over how fun it was and how challenging it was to ride off-road. Wished I had a few more gears but meh, I'd ride one anyday. Total riot. F**k the HiFi, 29ers climb like a dream and roll over s**t real well."

Apologies for the profanity, Jeff gets a little excitable :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment