Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Production frames are now making their way across to us on the high seas - exciting times! Scheduled delivery date is January 15th - there were some delays with the painting unfortunately. Anyone who has a deposit down and has been waiting on a frame has my apologies, sympathies - and a free t-shirt with their frame once they get here.

I'm really happy with how they've come together, and hope you are too. Here are a few pics from the factory floor to whet your appetite!

Sam

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:00 pm

    Sam, did you ever finalise the set up for the Peregrine. I'm sorry but I've only recently found your site and really respect what your trying to do....kind of a dedicated 29" On One!!!! Speaking of which, they've got an interesting and potentially lucrative frame in development, the Linciolnshire Poacher which is almost a Peregrine. I have to declare an interest here since I'm in the market for a 700cc, large tyred, single speed, canti, horizontal drop out lugged steel frame to enter L'Eroica,SSEC, SSWC in 2007. I'm a definite potential Singular customer but also same for On One/Rob Mather. Anyway, just wanted to touch base and the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking bikes. Any idea on rough frame weights? I look forward to seeing the Peregrine, just my kind of thing...

    ReplyDelete